The FP7 ICT Work Programme 2013 defines the priorities for the next wave of calls for proposals to be launched. The priorities are faithful to the FP7 Framework Programme and Specific Programme decisions and in line with the main ICT policy priorities as defined in the Digital Agenda. They reflect the input received from the Programme Committee and Advisory Group, the European Technology Platforms and a series of detailed consultations with the main stakeholders. For more information on input and consultations please see the Work Programme.
The ICT Work Programme 2013 under FP7 is divided into eight ‘Challenges’ of strategic interest to European society, plus research into ‘Future and emerging technologies’ and support for horizontal actions, such as international cooperation and pre-commercial procurement:
- Challenge 1 - Pervasive and Trusted Network and Service Infrastructures
- Challenge 2 - Cognitive Systems and Robotics
- Challenge 3 - Alternative Paths to Components and Systems
- Challenge 4 - Technologies for Digital Content and Languages
- Challenge 5 - ICT for Health, Ageing Well, Inclusion and Governance
- Challenge 6 - ICT for low carbon economy
- Challenge 7 - ICT for the Enterprise and Manufacturing
- Challenge 8 - ICT for Creativity and Learning
- Future and Emerging Technologies (FET)
In addition, ICT research under the following themes is also supported by the EU in FP7.
- e-Infrastructures to aid researchers will also be supported through the Research Infrastructures Work Programme of the FP7 Capacities programme.
- International Cooperation
- Pre-Commercial Procurement
Download Work Programme 2013
The final version of the Work Programme for ICT research in FP7 for 2013, as agreed by the Programme Committee, is now available for downloading: