Overview of Work Programme 2009-10
The FP7 ICT Work Programme 2009-2010 defined the priorities for calls for proposals launched in 2009 and 2010. The priorities are faithful to the FP7 Framework Programme and Specific Programme decisions and in line with the main ICT policy priorities as defined in the i2010 initiative. They reflected the input received from the Programme Committee and Advisory Group , the European Technology Platforms and a series of detailed consultations with the main stakeholders.
The ICT Work Programme 2009-10 under FP7 was divided into seven ‘Challenges’ of strategic interest to European society, plus research into ‘Future and emerging technologies’ and support for horizontal actions, such as international cooperation:
- Challenge 1 - Pervasive and Trustworthy Network and Service Infrastructures
- Challenge 2 - Cognitive Systems, Interaction, Robotics
- Challenge 3 - Components, systems, engineering
- Challenge 4 - Digital Libraries and Content
- Challenge 5 - Towards sustainable and personalised healthcare
- Challenge 6 - ICT for Mobility, Environmental Sustainability and Energy Efficiency
- Challenge 7 - ICT for Independent Living, Inclusion and Governance (research in this challenge moved to Challenge 5 in WP 2011-12)
- Future and Emerging Technologies (FET)
Other research themes supported in 2009-10 were:
- e-Infrastructures to aid researchers will also be supported through the Research Infrastructures Work Programme of the FP7 Capacities programme.
- International Cooperation
- Pre-Commercial Procurement
Download the "ICT Work Programme 2009-10"
The final version of the Work Programme for ICT research in FP7 for 2009 and 2010, as agreed by the Programme Committee, is still available for downloading:
- ICT FP7 Work Programme 2009-10 ( 600KB )