Find the most recent information on EU Funding activities in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by visiting our ICT in FP7 website, which covers ICT in the 7th Framework Programme (FP7) 2007 - 2013.
The IST priority in FP6 has been succeeded by the ICT element of the Cooperation programme in the Seventh Framework Programme which runs from 2007 - 2013. The IST site is now updated less frequently so we advise you to visit the FP7 ICT web site for the most up-to-date information on:
- the FP7 ICT research programme and its objectives;
- participating in ICT research under FP7 - including calls for proposals;
- the latest news on programme, projects and participation in the ICT Newsroom.
IST - Priority 2
The Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) - including the Information Society Technologies (IST) priority - funded European research activities for the period 2002-2006. Visit the FP7 ICT web site for information on the Seventh Framework Programme which runs from 2007 - 2013.
Information Society Related Research in FP6
The links below relate to the period 2002 - 2006. For information on the most recent European activities in this area, please visit the FP7 ICT web site.
- International Cooperation: joining forces for a world-wide R&D collaboration
- Research Infrastructures - GÉANT and grids
- Research Activities involving SMEs (craft)
- Marie Curie Actions - Human resources and mobility
- Coordination of research activites (ERA-NET)
- Nanotechnologies and nano-sciences, knowledge-based multifunctional materials and new production processes and devices
- Links to Cross-cutting activities
ICT Results (formerly 'IST Results')
- ICT Results provides online news and analysis of emerging ICT research results: prototype products/services ready for commercialisation; work in progress; interim results with significant exploitation potential (the service formerly known as 'IST Results' was relaunched in May 2007 with the new name 'ICT Results'). Current highlights are published on the FP7 ICT home page.